The SharePoint Analyst will administer SharePoint platforms, build site solutions using standard functionality & 3rd party tools and support business adoption of SharePoint.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- SharePoint Project Activities
- Lead customer engagement/ gathering requirements for new and existing site projects.
- Design & build solutions using existing standard functionality & 3rd party SharePoint tools.
- Code interfaces, web parts & apps depending on requirements.
- Maintain/enhance existing in-house developed SharePoint solutions/sites.
- Document and review solutions within the team to continuously improve solution quality.
- SharePoint Platform Activities
- Install and configure application software in relation to SharePoint.
- Use technology best practices and knowledge of computer system validation to continuously improve SharePoint related processes.
- Lead on upgrades, patches, configuration of all SharePoint environments.
- Create and maintain application documentation which is relevant to the SharePoint environment.
- SharePoint Support Activities
- Site Owner/ new user support & refresher training.
- Updating/generating help material.
- 1st & 2nd level Support/troubleshoot SharePoint 2016 and manage application faults through to resolution.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience of SharePoint.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
- Positive attitude and desire to learn and grow
- Works independently with minimal guidance
- Strong experience of working in a support environment, with excellent customer service skills
- Has in-depth knowledge of SharePoint platform & capabilities and knowledge of web design, user experience and business process design