Global Customer Service & Distribution Executive
Management of the Global Customer Service and Distribution operations providing Norgine and its Distributors, Customers and Partners with compliant Global Customer Services and focussed management solutions.
Strategic Management of Customer Accounts.
Operational management of Logistics provider relationships and performance. Maintenance and continuous development of reports and working processes to manage the Customer Service and Distribution operations and performance.
Project support and continuous improvement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage customer order portfolio and organise, control and prepare all shipments in accordance with associated orders from Distribution Centres and ensure all related Export documentation is prepared in a timely manner.
- Act as point of contact and first line of communication for Norgine business model, Customers, Partners, Associates for all Customer Service and Distribution related requirements, ensuring continuity of supply and customer orders are despatched in a timely and controlled manner.
- To act generally on behalf of all Norgine legal entities including without limitation, inspections/audits etc.
- Support establishment of joint Customer Service and Distribution Team
- Management of Global Customer Service operations and orders for appropriate sites.
- Management of Logistics provider performance and contract compliance.
- Facilitate the efficient operation of the Norgine Business model.
- Manage communication with external and internal stakeholders.
- Act in a Key Account capacity for relevant customers.
- Manage relationship with Norgine Distribution Centres to anticipate and accurately schedule shipments and ensure accurate Export documentation is provided in a timely manner.
- Responsible for E1 Master data maintenance and E1 transactions to manage customer master data and shipments (E1 Superuser).
- Maintain and continuously develop Customer Service and Distribution reporting information.
- Management and continuously development of Norgine Standard Operating Procedures for Customer Service & Distribution.
- Ensure compliance with GMP and GDP regulations.
- Ensure compliance with Norgine policies and procedures (change control, un-registered supply, archiving, etc).
- Ensure compliance with all International and local Customs regulations.
- Support project activities as required.
- Ensure all Order Management activities are carried out in line with Norgine and customer requirements.
- Ensure relationship with Logistics provider and Distribution centres is effectively maintained and developed to support the Norgine business.
- Partake in regular calls with Logistics providers to review Export and European orders, continuously improve shipping processes, review capacity and demand and implement appropriate improvement measures.
- Maintain and develop management reports to support the Customer Service and Distribution operations processes.
- Create and implement Customer Service and Distribution Standard Operating Procedures where applicable and provide training on relevant documents.
- Carry out and maintain Master Data changes to E1 for Export customers to ensure compliant data.
- Ensure Customer Service and Distribution is compliant with regulations, policies and procedures (GMP, GDP, customs, un-registered supply, change control, archiving, etc)
- Update and maintain the Export Wholesale Dealer Licence to ensure Norgine is compliant to supply product.
- Approval of Freight invoices for ad-hoc shipments for Norgine.
- Carry out Purchase activities on E1.
- Project support as required
- The job holder is required to maintain effective relationships with numerous internal functions, including ISCM, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Quality, Regulatory, Commercial, Finance, C&BD, MSM, Norgine BV entities, Partners, Distributors and Customers.
- Additionally good external relationships have to be maintained with Partners, Distributors, Customers, Export Distribution Centres, Logistics providers and other financial/legal institutions.
- Educated to degree level or can demonstrate relevant experience in a similar role dealing with export documentation, regulatory compliance, distribution operations management.
- Problem solving and customer focussed individual with excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate with experience of E1 and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work independently and to tight deadlines.
- Team player who can work cross functionally.
- Good influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Continuous improvement orientated.