IT Support Analyst
The IT support analyst is responsible for providing 1st/2nd line support on all aspects of the IT infrastructure. Additional IT project work may be required as part of this role. Procurement and liaising with suppliers is also required.
- Undertake Infrastructure IT Service Delivery in a particular region(s)
- Undertake application support in a particular region(s)
- Provide overall support to all aspects of the IT infrastructure at regional level to ensure maximum uptime.
- Build effective relationships with colleagues and the business to ensure effective IT service delivery.
- Analyse and propose methods of improving service delivery in local regions.
- Follow Project methodology for IT technical projects and improvements
- To contribute to and follow all global and local IT processes as required by IT Management
- Actively participate in projects as required by IT Management
- Actively participate in specific technology areas either locally or globally as required by IT Management
- Actively participate in the global organisation initiatives as required by IT Management
- This role may also include a specialist area such as Desktop, database etc
- Some out of hours working may be required as part of this role.
- Some travel may be required as part of this role
The Server and system specialist incorporates specific skills in server hardware and software in particular windows 2008 server and above, active directory, Exchange 2010 and above. This role will be responsible for all levels of administration and support of server systems as directed by IT Management. Desired 2 years experience in server infrastructure and support.
The desktop specialism incorporates specific skills in managing, deployment and support of desktop / laptop systems and the related services. This will include SCCM, new technologies, Scripting. This role will include high level of support to all desktop systems at all levels in Norgine as directed by IT Management. At least 2 years experience required in desktop infrastructure support.
The Transport specialism incorporates specific skills in Data and voice communications. This role will include LAN support coupled with some investigation into new technologies and remote technologies. This role will act as a support / consultant across Norgine as directed by IT Management. Some experience in Data / Voice areas preferred
3.0 Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Strong IT experience
- Good understanding of IT technologies such as networking, Servers, desktop and adhoc application support