Global Distribution Coordinator - 6 month FTC
- Manage relationships with local Logistics Service Providers across the Norgine European and Export freight, warehousing and distribution network.
- Manage the relationship between local Norgine and supplier affiliates to ensure all activity is in line with contracts and Global Distribution (GD) strategy. Ensure change control process is strictly adhered to.
- Initiate and lead change and continuous improvement projects.
- Lead cross-functional supplier relationship teams (Quality, Purchasing, Commercial, etc. to ensure targets are met.
- Attend and Chair regular (remote) reviews with every allocated local supplier and Norgine Regional Commercial Unit (RCU).
- Support quarterly (face to face) reviews with every allocated local supplier and Norgine RCU.
- Identify areas for cost reductions and operational improvements, by using and continuously improving freight, warehousing and distribution cost monitoring and forecasting systems.
- Ensure all activity complies with Norgine GD governance procedures, the commercial and legal frame (contracts).
- Ensure all activity complies with European good distribution Practice regulatory requirements.
- Present KPI, operation and commercial data reports as required at Local and European Norgine Internal and external supplier meetings.
- Support Norgine GD Global or local continuous improvement processes as required
- Support the process for annual and 5-year planning exercises.
- Support provision of customer services to Norgine and its Distributions, Customers and Partners by providing Customer Service expertise as required.
- Ensure Customer master data is maintained in E1 and provide relevant guidance or training as necessary.
- Calculate the European and export freight, warehousing and distribution budgets and ensure budget achievement.
- Create, continuously develop and issue KPI, operational and commercial data reports.
- Support commercial negotiations relating to developmental and feasibility studies.
Overall Objectives and Responsibilities
- Delivery against key strategic, service, quality and innovation targets.
- Development of “one Norgine” culture though ‘model’ process and behaviour.
- Participate in GD team governance activity.
- Participation GD process development.
- The role is actively involved in the management of a complex freight, warehousing and distribution network.
- The role will require the application of supplier mange met and governance process, project management skills, tactical awareness, cultural awareness and change management experience to achieve objectives.
- The individual will be accountable for the monument of a portfolio of Local Suppliers and Norgine stakeholders and the collation and use of operational and commercial data across a complex freight, warehousing and distribution network.
- The job holder is required to maintain effective relationships with numerous internal functions, including ISCM, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Quality, Regulatory, Commercial, finance, C&BD, MSM, Norgine BV entities , Partners, Distributors and Customers.
- Global supplier management/category management experience is essential
- Detailed knowledge of pharma transport, warehousing and distribution operations is desirable
- Ideally you will have extended supply chain and continuous improvement experience
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Change management experience is highly desirable