Accounts Payable Administrator - 6 Month Fixed Term Position
To ensure purchase invoices, supplier payments and employee expenses for companies within the Norgine Group are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure purchase invoices are processed promptly and accurately, in the correct currency.
- Prepare payments for suppliers.
- Reconcile supplier statements to accounts payable ledger, and resolve any differences.
- Scan all invoices processed and save in the appropriate shared folder.
- Inform G/L Accountants regarding invoices processed that lead to prepayments.
- Complete the Accounts Payable transactions within the weekly and month-end bank reconciliation processes.
- Ensure supplier bank details are verified.
- Recording of all invoice queries via voucher logging process.
- Verify and process monthly expense claims and pass for payment.
- Monitor compliance with Norgine Expenses Policy.
- Ensure compliance with local tax authorities.
- Enforce appropriate controls over ad-hoc (non-P/L) payment requests, including monitoring adherence to Norgine authorisation requirements.
- Ensure Norgine’s procedures and controls are followed.
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers and Norgine staff.
- Provide cover for other Accounts Payable Administrators in the team and Accounts Supervisor as required.
- Undertake other duties as required e.g. department administration
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Able to deal effectively with a high volume of transactions.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team worker with ability to work without close supervision and communicate potential problems.
- Able to report to people at all levels.
- Persistent and resilient in applying Norgine procedures and controls.
- Able to adapt to system/process changes.