Serialisation Alerts Management - Data Analyst - 9 month FTC
We are looking to recruit a Serialisation Alerts Management - Data Analyst for a 9 month fixed-term contract.
You will be responsible for the effective identification, investigation and resolution of alerts, issues and queries relating to the decommissioning of serialised packs at any point in the supply chain.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Monitor incoming alerts in Tracelink which come from national verification systems.
- Manage Issues and queries on a daily basis which arise from 3PL’s and marketplace.
- Gather and record all available information immediately available from direct access to related data and deduce resolution and fixes.
- Assess if there is enough info available to make judgement on cause of alert. If not, contact SMEs in order to obtain required information and update Alert details
- Triage on alert at high level to decide how to progress and fix
- Manage and co-ordination of resolution of alert through to completion
- Raise and follow up on CAPA as an outcome of an issue/alert/query
- Keep a record of all actions, decisions and progress for all alerts
- Maintain up to date metrics on all alerts
- Report on status of alert resolution at relevant management meetings
- Assist in the design and implementation of the long term process to manage alerts from any source (IT systems, distributor, CMO, site, market)
- Quick learner, able to use IT systems with minimum guidance
- Trouble-shooter with tenacity to see issues through
- Proficient in statistical analysis and reporting
- Able to work on own initiative
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Methodical/ logical thinker
- Clear communicator
- Able to multi task
- Able to document process and improvements
- Proficient in MS Office tools
Good knowledge of working with IT systems within Norgine such as E1, LIMS
Understanding of Norgine’s product portfolio
Systems and knowledge to be gained as part of the role includes:
- Tracelink – to view Products/ Serialisation data from sites/CMO’s, Reporting serialisation data to Eu Hub and NMVS
- Optel/OSM – to view batch reports related to Lots/SerialCodes
- EnterpriseOne – To view Lot status for products
- End to end Serialisation process from manufacturer, EU Hub and NMVS
- EuFMD regulations and data requirements