IT Support Analyst - 12 Months Fixed Term
The IT support analyst is responsible for providing 1st/2nd line support on all aspects of the IT infrastructure and daily BAU. Additional IT project work may be required as part of this role. Procurement and liaising with suppliers is also required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Undertake Infrastructure IT Service Delivery in a particular region(s).
- Undertake application support in a particular region(s).
- Provide overall support to all aspects of the IT infrastructure at regional level to ensure maximum uptime.
- Build effective relationships with colleagues and the business to ensure effective IT service delivery.
- Analyse and propose methods of improving service delivery in local regions.
- Follow Project methodology for IT technical projects and improvements.
- To contribute to and follow all global and local IT processes as required by IT Management.
- Actively participate in projects as required by IT Management.
- Actively participate in specific technology areas either locally or globally as required by IT Management.
- Actively participate in the global organisation initiatives as required by IT Management.
- This role may also include a specialist area such as Desktop, database etc.
- Some out of hours working may be required as part of this role.
- Some travel may be required as part of this role.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- 1-2 years plus IT experience.
- Good understanding of IT technologies such as networking, Servers, desktop and adhoc application support.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good Communication skills.
- Prioritising skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Attitude of continuous system improvement.
- Reliability, Flexibility, Diligence and Proactive.