Global Learning & Development Officer
To assist the Learning & Development Team in the identification and delivery of effective learning interventions to meet the Learning & Development plan in a costly and timely manner.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Working with the Learning & Development Team; using the Learning plan and business objectives to prioritise Learning interventions required and then deliver in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal colleagues, subject matter experts and external colleagues at all levels. Dealing with day-to-day queries on a range of Learning issues and solving problems within scope of own responsibilities wherever possible.
- To ensure that Learning and Development interventions are in line with industry and regulatory standards.
- To assist the Learning & Development team in evaluating the overall effectiveness of the Learning plan with a view to continually improve
- To liaise closely with Local Government agencies to ensure all funding opportunities are fully utilised.
- To evaluate and develop own practice and professional abilities.
- Identification, of internal / external cost-effective Learning interventions linked to business / departmental and individual objectives across all departments and levels.
- Timetabling of Learning, scheduling training sessions and assisting in the delivery / set up and facilitation of training in an appropriate format to agreed pre-set deadlines.
- Evaluation of Learning to ensure continued effectiveness, improvements and return on investment.
- Provision of support to key customers, subject matter experts and providers.
- Maintenance and update of Learning material ensuring that all Learning material is kept up to date, accurate and relevant.
- Administration of the internal Learning Management system including organisation of events, branding, marketing materials and Learning materials.
- Liaise with external learning suppliers and where required, work in partnership to deliver appropriate learning interventions across all departments and levels.
- Arrange for mentoring or coaching opportunities and act as point of contact for One Norgine business coaching.
- Assist in the development of placements to support job opportunities and work experience.
- CIPD Qualified, ideally to Level 3
- Excellent organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Competent in the sourcing, coordination and evaluation of Learning interventions
- IT literate in all Microsoft Office Applications,
- Able to work on own initiative within defined boundaries.
- Ability to negotiate and influence at all levels of the organisation