Global Marketing Assistant
- Provide assistance to Associate Director Global Brand Management, taking responsibility for administration and allocated tasks.
- Provide a high level of customer service and be a key interface between Global Marketing and its internal / external customers.
- Responsible for specific activities for example; congress and meeting organisation, budget monitoring, production of meeting agendas and minutes, legal documentation, Genie page management and other defined tasks.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provide efficient assistance to Associate Director Global Brand Management including support with meeting logistics / communication, agenda and minutes management, catering, expenses, management of legal processes, financial and copy approval processes and training file management.
- Organise and co-ordinate internal and external global meetings working with agencies, customers and affiliates where appropriate, e.g. congresses, annual Global Marketing Meetings, global launch meetings, Advisory Boards.
- Maintain budget system to accurately monitor expenditure against budget, tracking all expenditure for Global Marketing and assisting Associate Director Global Brand Management to ensure all expenditure is within budget.
- Undertake brand specific project work with the Associate Director Global Brand Management to support implementation of Global Brand Plans, including liaising with relevant agencies and affiliate brand teams, maintaining website content, attending brand meetings as required.
- Support Associate Director Global Brand Management with the Zinc Copy Approval process for Global Marketing working with the team to ensure all Global Copy Approval systems are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Raise legal documents as requested and subsequently liaise with external parties to ensure documentation is complete. Maintain key departmental records such as legal documentation and contracts, utilising the legal database.
- Ensure a positive image of Global Marketing through all communications and interactions, taking leadership for the updating and maintenance of the GM site on GENIE ensuring that information is kept up to date and working with GBMs to maintain the brand internet sites.
- Key stakeholders are the Global Brand Managers, Associate Director Global Brand managers and Global Marketing Director
- Other key stakeholders include members of affiliate marketing teams, members of cross-functional brand teams, and the remainder of Global Commercial
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Educated to at least GCSE Level or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including competency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of working with SharePoint and Zinc an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities, occasionally to tight deadlines
- Genuine team player with a supportive and helpful approach to all internal and external personnel
- Highly organised and proactive with excellent time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral, with an ability to influence and work with individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to build strong business relationships with staff in all departments, locations and levels
- Good numeracy and literacy skills as well as a strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English is essential plus knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage
- A desire to grow, take on more responsibility and learn new skills that can support brand activity