Office Manager and Assistant to the GM and the Head of Established Brands (M/F)
To provide proactive administrative support to the two managers and responsibility for the efficient running of the Luzern office.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Act as “first” contact for suppliers, guests, visitors and colleagues
- Managing deliveries and incoming/outgoing mail
- Managing all type of office supplies
- Answering of office telephone
- Meeting space organisation
- Local supplier management including negotiation of contract (supported by Purchasing where necessary)
- Act as first contact for all office space relevant issues including facility requests
- Office access and security management
- Purchase Order and invoice management
- Contract management (electronic filing & monitoring)
- Document archive management
- Event organization and management
- Support in HR administration where required
SpePharm Super User Roles:
- EnterpriseOne (E1) / Purchasing
- Electronic Document Management
- Egencia Travel Booking
- SpePharm Sharepoint Site
- SpePharm’s Website
- Zinc (internal approval system of the Medical function)
Local Health & Safety Advisor
- Managing local alignment of SpePharm with Norgine’s Health and Safety policies
- Joining relevant trainings
Assistant to GM and BU Head
- Travel organisation and calendar management and support with correspondence
- Taking meeting minutes
- Supporting larger meeting organisation from planning to follow-up
- Supporting budgeting & forecasting process
- Support with projects including coordination of project plans, project communication, documentation, budget and forecasting process
- Office management experience of at least 3 years
- Experience in taking minutes in English (German an asset)
- Resilient personality who can balance multiple priorities, professional demeanour with a structured working approach who enjoys working in an international environment
- Excellent knowledge in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point; experience with Sharepoint an asset
- Proficient business English (C1 minimum) and excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English; French would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Occasional travel may be required
Norgine is a leading European specialist pharmaceutical company with a direct commercial presence in all major European markets. In 2017, Norgine’s total net sales were EUR 345 million, up 17 per cent.
Norgine employs over 1,000 people across its commercial, development and manufacturing operations and manages all aspects of product development, production, marketing, sale and supply.
Norgine specialises in gastroenterology, hepatology, cancer and supportive care.
Norgine is headquartered in the Netherlands. Norgine owns a R&D site in Hengoed, Wales and two manufacturing sites in Hengoed, Wales and Dreux, France.
For more information, please visit www.norgine.com
In 2012, Norgine established a complementary business Norgine Ventures, supporting innovative healthcare companies through the provision of debt-like financing in Europe and the US. For more information, please visit www.norgineventures.com.
NORGINE and the sail logo are trademarks of the Norgine group of companies.
Please note that we do try to provide specific feedback to all applications, however sometimes due to the volume of applications received we can respond only to those candidates who best match the position requirements.