Head of Reward
Role – Head of Reward
Reporting to; CHRO
Location; Harefield, Amsterdam, Luzern, Wettenberg (flexible)
Tenure; Full-time; Permanent
We are a leading European specialist pharmaceutical company with over 110 years’ heritage, having a presence in all major European markets and employing over 1,300 people. We operate a well-established European infrastructure to develop, manufacture and commercialise products.
Norgine has been going through exciting changes and we are looking for a Head of Reward to join us, with the responsibility of designing and implementing a reward agenda that is reflective of our future business plans.
The Head of Reward is an integral member of the human resources leadership team, reporting directly to our CHRO, and is responsible for ensuring that compensation, benefits, and payroll strategy and execution are cost effectively managed, ensuring attraction and retention of talent. You will serve as the key leader in developing solutions and new approaches to address employee compensation and benefits issues.
To be successful in this role you must have proven compensation experience in a matrixed multi-national organisation. You thrive in a multi-cultural environment and are passionate about supporting teams and individuals to succeed. As an experienced and proactive professional, you think strategically and are committed to continuously improve Norgine’s business strategies.
To strategically set the benefits for Norgine across all our legal entities and ensure that they are managed efficiently and cost effectively to drive attraction and retention. To strategically manage the reward for Norgine reviewing current best practice and future trends to ensure competitive advantage with a sustainable cost base. To deliver advice and support to the business in the implementation of the benfit strategy and to run the annual pay review process.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- To carry out the annual salary review process within time frames and budgets.
- Review current salary process and advise on current limitations and also look at future trends.
- Ensure longevity of current reward structure
- Carry out analysis of current reward strategy to ensure employee engagement and market position.
- Stay abreast of reward trends to ensure future market positioning of the organisation.
- To monitor the robustness of our Job Grading and associated benchmarking system by involvement in major restructures and general promotions.
- To ensure that the benefits across Norgine are market suitable and also delivered in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Conduct rolling global benefits review to ensure that Norgine remains competitive on a global basis.
- Manage providers of reward services to Norgine both locally and globally.
- Support all Remuneration Committee preparation
- Experience at compensation management and delivery in a matrixed multinational organisation
- Detail conscious.
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Robust style, self-confident and influential
- Proactive able to work under pressure.
- Able to problem solve
- Good team player
- Well-developed coaching and training skills
- IT competent in Microsoft office
- Organisational and time management skills
- Influencing at all levels within the Company